IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EVENT
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellations received from the time of booking up to 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the time and date of the event, will be refunded, less a $100.00 (One hundred dollar) PER ENTERTAINER processing fee (Regardless of the reason). All other cancellations received within 24 (twenty four) hours of the time and date of the party will forfeit the full payment (Regardless Of The Reason).
- Refund Policy - Once the services are rendered, there are no refunds - no exceptions. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Work Order Change Fee - After your reservation is taken by our office, if there are any material changes to your work order, you will incur a $100 per change fee. A material change would consist of a change to the date of your event, address and or location of your event, or the arrival time of the entertainers.
- Abuse Policy - No pouring beverages or liquids on the dancers, no profane or vulgar language, no biting, no licking, no poking, no ass smacking, no grabbing, no hair pulling, no groping, or any other actions that may be deemed abusive or offensive to the entertainers. Centerfold Strips employs a zero tolerance abuse policy. If the entertainers are touched inappropriately, or abused in any way - verbally or physically - the show is over immediately & you & or the guest/s will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
- Escort Policy - Our entertainers are exotic dancers, not escorts - don't even ask. Prostitution is illegal. If the entertainers are being propositioned for any sexual services, the show will be terminated immediately & you and or your guest/s will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Camera, Camera Phones, And Video Camera Policy - There is absolutely no videotaping, cameras, or camera phones permitted at the show. If you our your guests are caught taking any kind of photos during the show, the show will be terminated immediately & we reserve the right to confiscate & destroy the film, and or erase any digital photos.
- Substitution Policy - Centerfold Strips will make every effort possible to provide you with the entertainers that you have requested. However, in the event of an emergency, Centerfold Strips reserves the right to substitute the entertainer you have requested with someone comparable.
- Payment Policy - Payment is expected in full in CASH ONLY UPON ARRIVAL.
- Arrival Times Policy - There is a ½ hr leeway time of arrival for the entertainers. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all party guests are present & ready to start the show promptly when the entertainer/s arrive. The dancers are booked for an INTERVAL of time. If your guests are late, not organized, or you are not prepared for the show to start promptly for any reason whatsoever, your performance will be shortened.
- Office Contact - On the night of your event if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or problems, please contact the office immediately at 1-877-427-8747.
- Age Policy - All guests of the party, and all persons located on the premises must be 18 (eighteen) years of age OR older with valid identification. Centerfold Strips WILL NOT PERFORM if minors are present, and you will FORFEIT FULL PAYMENT.
- Personal Items Policy - If any personal items (clothing, jewelry, etc.) belonging to the entertainers are stolen, or broken / damaged you will be responsible for the repair OR replacement of those items.
- Location Policy- It is the client's responsibility to provide adequate space for the entertainers to perform as well as to get permission from the owners or management of the venue to have an exotic dancer perform at their location. In addition, it is the client's responsibility to ensure the venue is properly lit, heated/air conditioned, ventilated, and that staging if applicable is in safe and good order.
- Sound System Policy - It is the client's responsibility to provide a working sound system that is loud enough to be heard by everyone present. Centerfold Strips DOES NOT PROVIDE sound systems.
- Insurance Policy - It is the client's responsibility to provide all proper insurance coverages for their event, and venue including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, general liability & liquor liability. The client agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and not seek compensation, damages, or legal remedy from Centerfold Strips, its employees, its affiliated companies & assignees for any claims arising from the performance of Centerfold Strips entertainers.
- Centerfold Strips is NOT LIABLE for shortened or cancelled performances due to actions of guests, conditions of location, weather conditions, lateness of guests, lack of participation of guests, the presence of minors or illegal substances.
SETTING THE STAGE
- Please have your balance ready when the dancers arrive
- Have some kind of changing room - a bathroom if nothing else - that the dancer can use to get into costume before dancing
- Close the doors & curtains to make sure the show will only be seen by invited guests of the party.
- Make sure you have a stereo with a CD player & some cds.
Please remember that the strippers work for tips throughout the entire party. To maximize the enjoyment of the party, employ the same type of tipping rules as if you were at a strip club. We recommend that your guests be informed in advance to bring plenty of small bills and be prepared for the thrills! The more you tip – the more they strip!
PARTY HOST’S RESPONSIBILITY
To ensure that your party turns out to be an unforgettable experience, we suggest the host designate one or more guests if possible, to help maintain order, and prevent disruptive behavior so that the entertainers can do their jobs!!! Please be in charge of keeping your crowd under control, and comply with the dancers rules. Also, please cooperate with and treat the dancers with kindness and respect and participate in party activities to ensure a fun, longer party for you and your guests.